1. IMPORTANT DATES
|1||Pre-Admission Enquiry||01-August 2021 to 15 August 2021||Via Call/Campus Visit||To know about ASE.|
|2||Admission Link Open||16th August, 2021||Online Only (www.asekashmir.com)||Apply for Admission|
|3||Admission Link Closes on||31st August, 2021||Online>>Offline||Admission Link will be disabled|
|5||Pre Admission Virtual Campus Tour||1st Week of Sept 2021 ||Video on Curriculum, ASE Concept Note on Education, Facilities, Infra, Virtual tour of ASE etc.||Link will be shared with all parents.|
|6||Result declaration||05 Sept 2021||Online||Parents can check the status of the application forms via ASE Admission Portal.|
|7||Appointment Scheduling of the selected candidates||06 September 2021||Via SMS/Telephone||ASE Team shall schedule appointments for the parents for admission.|
|8||Admission Period for the Selected Candidates||7 Sep – 16 Sep 2021||ASE Campus||Checklist for all admissions:
Verification of Credentials – Photograph, Name, Parents’ Name, Residence, ERP phone number (for communication)
Cross verification of Credentials
Checking Birth Certificate.
Municipal in case of town and Police in case of non- town area.
Age verification – Must be between 3 to 4 years ± 31 days on 1st November 2021.
Filling of all the attached forms along with admission form (Prepared last year).
Collection of admission fee (one time deposit). Accountant shall cross check if payment has been done; only then admission shall be finalized. Admission fee shall be notified.
Retrieve a post-paid/ pre-on-post number from parent for ERP record and further communication.
|9||Activation of Waiting Candidates||16 Sept 2021||Online||Waiting candidates will be informed via portal. Appointments will be scheduled accordingly.|
|10||Admission of the waiting candidates||17 Sept 2021||ASE Campus||Waiting candidates will be informed via portal. Appointments will be scheduled accordingly.|
|11||Activation of second waiting list and their admission||20-23 Sept 2021||Online||Waiting candidates will be informed via portal. Appointments will be scheduled accordingly.|
|12||Section formation & Bus Allocation||06 Oct 2021 to 08 Oct 2021||Via SMS/Whatsapp||Sections and bus numbers shall be allotted to the students.|
|13||RFID Card collection||9 Oct to 12 Oct 2021||Collection from office|
|14||Parents’ Orientation||13 Oct – 16 Oct 2021||ASE Campus/Online (Depending on the situation)||Orientation is a very important event for all the parents. It consist of Sessions on Curriculum, Year Plan, Student related issues like Meals, Uniform, School regulations, Transportation rules, Role of School, Counselling related presentation etc. The parents shall collect RFID/ID CARD on counselling days.|
|15||New Session||01 Nov 2021||ASE Campus/Online (Depending on the situation)||Classes shall commence from 01 November 2021.|
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
- AGE: The age of the student should be 3-4 years as on 01 November of the admission year. (This is in accordance with the Govt. ruling on minimum age).
- Poor Category Reservation: 10% of the admitted students shall be from poor category. These students are sponsored by the School and shall avail 100% tuition fee rebate.
- Curriculum: ASE follows the Activity-based STREAM curriculum. For more visit https://asekashmir.com/nursery/curriculum/
- Arabic & Islamic Studies: ASE follows a customized activity-based IQRA International curriculum in Arabic & Islamic Studies. For more visit https://asekashmir.com/academics/arabic-and-islamic-studies/
- Child Counseling and Early Intervention: ASE in collaboration with experts (INQUAD) in the field, go for assessment and evaluation of human intelligence, abilities, and potential of individuals of all ages with a firm belief that such an assessment would aid them in realizing their true potential in life. This service is optional for parents.
- Infrastructure: ASE has State of the art infrastructure. Every classroom is a smart classroom. Child centric approach to design and construction has been the main driving force. For a detailed view of Infra Visit https://asekashmir.com/infrastructure/
3. Documents Required – Nursery School Admission
Following documents are required for admission application:
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- Address proof ( Adhaar Card/Election Card)(Optional)
In case the child is selected, the following documents shall be required at the time of admission:
1) 2 Passport size picture of the child.
2) Passport size pictures of Father and Mother
3)Family photograph (Father, Mother, & Child)
4)Residential address proof
5) Child Date of birth certificate (DOB) (Issued by Municipality in case of town and Police station in case of the village)
6) Child medical fitness certificate (Issued by a certified doctor)
7) Mother and father’s/ guardian’s Aadhar Card.
8) Child’s Aadhar Card
9) Child’s Immunization card
10) Guardianship Declaration (In case of Single Parent)
4. PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Following is the admission procedure for ASE Nursery admission. It is requested to adhere to the given below steps:
Step 1 – Please visit the official website of the ASE (www.asekashmir.com)
Step 2 – CLICK ON Admissions>>Admission 2021. You shall be redirected to ASE Admission Portal. (In case the candidate applies in the Sponsored category and the verification team finds the candidate from the general category, the candidate shall not be moved to the general category.)
Step 3 – Fill the application form very carefully with each and every detail correctly, so that chances of application rejection are avoided.
Step 4 – Upload the documents as required..
Step 5 – You can now submit the duly filled application form.
Step 6 – After submission, you shall be redirected to the Application Processing Fee Page. Please make the payment and note down the application ID for further reference.